Photography Retreat Spring 2022
Join us for an amazing week immersed in photography and the French countryside!
The format of the event will include plenty of time for shooting, and also lessons/lectures, workflow demonstrations, critiques etc. and, of course, lots of time spent talking about photography as creative expression.
Our main goal is that participants will come away from the event inspired and confident, with new skills and a much-refined vision and direction for your own photography practice.
Plans are still being finalised, and the programme will be guided by the responses we receive. Below are the essential details, so far:
- The Retreat will be held in the area around Corde-sur-Ciel and Albi in Occitanie, southwest France.
- The Retreat will be in June 2022 (exact datesTBC).
- The retreat itself will be 7 days, with a day or two on either end for arrivals and departures.
- We will host a small group of no more than 12 people.
- The retreat will be held at a villa / chateau where our accommodation and meals will be provided.
- Accommodation, meals, local transportation and transfers will be included in the Retreat price.
- Participants will be responsible for arranging air travel or other initial transportation into the area (Toulouse is the closest major airport).
The Retreat price will depend on double-occupancy, or solo participants, etc. We expect to publish the price in summer 2021.
As space is extremely limited and demand is high, we will be holding initial interviews and portfolio reviews to ensure the programme is a perfect fit for you.
If you have a serious interest in joining us, we would like to chat with you personally. Please register using the form below. We will send information about the Retreat and contact you directly to discuss your possible participation.
(Your details will be kept secure and will not be used for any other purpose.)