Leamington PhotoFest 2021
Competition Entry June-September 2021
Exhibition November 2021
Share the love of Leamington and Warwick District with your photos!
Leamington PhotoFest 2021 is a public photography competition and exhibition—a visual celebration of all that is special and beautiful in Leamington Spa and the surrounding areas.
We encourage everyone with a camera or smartphone to capture images of the things you love and show us what inspires you. This is open to your personal interpretation, but we’re specifically looking for photographs that capture what is most beautiful and unique about Leamington Spa and Warwick District.
The cost per entry is only £5 per image for adults, and £3 for Under 16. All the entry proceeds will go to producing the event and supporting our photographic community. Your entry fee will contribute toward hosting the online competition platform, printing and mounting the selected photos for exhibition, promoting the contest plus, of course, the awards event and all the prizes.
Selected photographs will be printed, mounted and displayed in Gallery Photiq in Park Street, Leamington Spa. The exhibition will run from 1st November through 30th November 2021. Awards with prizes will be given in each of the three categories. The winner of the Gallery Choice Award will also be offered a solo exhibition at Gallery Photiq in 2022!
Nat and Ruth Coalson, Gallery Photiq
Kate Livingston, Art in the Park
Linda Scannell, Photographer
Matthew Sugars, Photographer
A People’s Choice Award will also be given, to be determined by popular vote. Voting will take place in-person at Gallery Photiq, details will be published along with the Exhibition announcements.
- All photos must have been taken within Warwick District during 2021.
Click here for information about the boundaries of Warwick District
- All entries must be submitted as digital images in JPEG format using the official competition platform. Note that images which are too small or low resolution to be printed with good quality will not be considered for the Exhibition. Learn more about digital image sizes and resolution here
- Choose one of the three categories to enter:
• Under age 16 (all entries must be made and endorsed by parent / adult guardian)
• Adult Amateur / Enthusiast
• Adult Professional
- Entry fees and limits:
• Amateur and Professional entries: £5 per image
• Under 16: £3 per image
• There is no limit to the number of images you may enter.
- Closing date for entry is 30th September 2021.
- Open to UK residents only.
This event is produced by and is the sole initiative of Gallery Photiq, of 40 Park Street, Leamington Spa CV32 4QN, and its owners, Nat and Ruth Coalson. All Copyrights remain those of their respective holders with All Rights Reserved.
Main photo © Matthew Sugars